Angel

Angels deserve to love

I give myself to you
I help with my heart
But the more I do
The more you depart

Do you not see the gift
Inside the flask I'm giving
To you as to lift
The weight of your feeling

I see good in a shell
Built with crust
Help letting go the yell
Long covered with dust

That's what angels do
They help you letting go
The pain that grew
And is ready to blow

After doing so much
Why do people walk away
Do they fear my touch?
Don't I have something to say?

It's something we deserve
For being so kind
But you still have the nerve
To leave me behind

All I need is someone
Who does the same to me
For I am undone
I need a fix I can't see

Let yourself go
Right under my protection
Because I truely know
How much we need affection

Need you to hear my call
Not to give me a shove
Cause maybe after all
Angels deserve to love

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

that's exactly what i intend to do (: i'll follow you as well.
Angels deserve to love (Y)